Couch to CrossFit
Coach Peter Pisani answers your questions about Stay Classy's latest new classes.
Peter, tell us about this 6-week challenge. Who came up with it and how does it work?
We came up with this body transformation program as a way to introduce new members, and specifically women, to our style of advanced fitness training. The challenge consists of classes 3 days per week and working out in a group environment.
You say specifically women, is it ONLY for women?
Sorry guys, but YES it is only for women. We've found that women tend to have some unique hesitations about getting into a Crossfit-style training program, from nervousness related to the group aspect, to concerns over the intensity and soreness, to financial issues, or even body image doubts. We try to squash all of those concerns at once with a high energy, positively infectious group environment, at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Is there any other commitment aside from the 3 days per week?
Workout-wise, NO. But we do expect that our attendees commit to the entire 6 weeks, as well as commit to following some of our recommended nutrition guidelines in order to get the most effective results. The first week is by far the hardest, but stick through it and the rewards will become evident.
Any other info potential applicants should know?
Applicants must leave their ego at home. This is a place where hard work is respected and relationships will be built. It is a humbling experience that we've all been through. This is not a "biggest loser" type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss which is why all transformations are welcome. But attendees must be committed to the process. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do! Finally, we want to give each participant the utmost of attention so we limit these classes to a small Coach to Athlete ratio.
Just to reiterate, these results require a solid amount of effort both in the gym and in the kitchen. Let's recap:
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- This is an "all girls" class. Sorry Fellas.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- Must have the discipline to apply our nutrition plan. This is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it!
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at a CrossFit gym is infectious. When it's positive energy, there's nothing better. But negative energy spreads too.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego at home. This is a place where hard work is respected.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They're in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
- Space is limited to a max of 15 participants per class.
Schedule your FREE consultation today, reserve a limited spot, and take part in the next challenge!
Simply Click Your Desired Interview Time On The Calendar Below